Friday, August 14, 2015

The arrival of our cube!

Around noon today, we got the cube that we shipped on June 24! The front door to our new building is nice and wide, so the delivery guy agreed to bring it into our hallway. This is how it looked as I waited for David and a group of co-workers who helped us carry everything up three flights!


And here is the final pile of boxes, up in what we now call the "spare room."


David excitedly opened the box with his disc golf bag and a few boxes of discs. This is how excited he was before he discovered that many of the other discs god squished. :-(


I'll do a more thorough review of upakweship soon (when I was comparison shopping packing, I found it super helpful) but for now I can say that everything went according to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment